Tuesday, November 9, 2010

WEDNESDAY'S LADIES FASHION - INCREDIBLE FINDS!!!!!! GREAT PRICES


FABULOUS FINDS!!!

Yes I said it!!.....lol.......Okay so most of you that actually know me for real....know that I can shop with the best of them......and yes I am a MAN!!!......and no I DONT know all the words to the songs JUDY G. sang.......(but I still love her) Seriously.....I can walk in a store and in like 15 minutes put together a FIERRRRCE OUTFIT......that will make heads turn! I could shop in my sleep and still SHOW out.....Ok enough of my bragging......I found some amazing buys.....that you GIRLS may wanna check out.

Liz Claiborne Coat for $199 - www.lizclaiborne.com
\


Jacobs by Marc Jacobs Clutch ONLY $47

Pierre Hardy for GAP BOOTIE  $170 -  www.gap.com


Calving Klein Dress $98 - www.calvinklein.com



Smashbox Cosmetics - Burlesque Beauty Collection ($112 Value) 
ONLY $35 - www.sephora.com




These are just a few of the items i found online that will definitely BRING YOUR STYLE UP TO CODE!......Dont be afraid to SHOP from the comforts of your own home!......

INSPIRATION!!


SOME GREAT IN-EXPENSIVE PIECES ON AMAZON!!!.....Check them out!!

      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
FREE Shipping over $49 on ALL Orders!banner banner