Saturday, November 20, 2010

Monday's Design INSPIRATION: An ELEGANT CHRISTMAS DINNER!

It seems like SANTA is RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER and we haven't even CARVED the turkey YET!!.........In my family its a tradition to put up the christmas trees in our home on Thanksgiving day, which is actually next week......I'M TOTALLY EXCITED!!!  I adore the months of November and December, because it brings my love of CHRISTMAS AND DINNER PARTIES TOGETHER.  All of the beautiful LIGHTING, ORNAMENTS, FINE CHINA and LINENS, not to mention the SOCIAL gatherings with INDULGENT foods and drinks. I'M getting FAT just thinking ABOUT IT!.....LOL....
I WISH!........I have always been a very nostalgic guy. This season brings about some of happiest memories of my childhood, and I am very thankful for that. I picked up this magazine they other day at the and it totally put me in the SPIRIT!......It featured beautiful DINNER SETTINGS that will TRULY stimulate your own HOLIDAY creativity.....CHECK IT OUT!

DOESN'T THIS COVER GET YOU IN THE MOOD FOR CHRISTMAS!!!



DECK THE HALLS WITH PLAID!!!




AN ELEGANT WINTER DINNING EXPERIENCE




 MINTY Sea Green is my favorite color!......




Rhinestone encrusted frames as name cards or ways to leave little holiday notes! Can we SAY DELIGHTFUL!!!


BOLD SPLASHES OF NON-TRADITIONAL COLORS CAN BRING
 YOUR HOLIDAY TO LIFE!












BE INSPIRED TO TRY SOMETHING NEW THIS YEAR FOR YOUR DINNER PARTY!



MARIAH CAREY SHOULD PUT YOU IN THE SPIRIT!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
FREE Shipping over $49 on ALL Orders!banner banner