Monday, November 15, 2010

MONDAY FABULOSITY! : My LATEST GLAM Project

Let me first say that I LOVE WHAT I DO......In essence i am creating peoples images using their natural canvas. With a little creative lighting and photography paired with amazing makeup techniques and styling ANYONE can be transformed. I really believe that!!!!   I wanted to show you a little of what I do. This past weekend I  spent some of my time with a FABULOUS client down in Florida. From the moment we met, literally, her PERSONALITY illuminated the room. It really motivated me to create an image for her that would match her personality!......



Beautiful Makeup (of course i use ALL MAC)!


EYE POPPING WARDROBE......


Add a FEW Stunning ACCESSORIES!!!.....


TRANSFORMS PRETTY ........
BEFORE PICTURE

INTO GORGEOUS!!!!



Me with my FAB new FRIEND.......Ms. FUTRELL!!!





CHANGE IT UP WITH LACE FRONT HAIR PIECES






CREATE BEAUTIFUL IMAGERY with LIGHTING AND LOCATION






Well I hope you enjoyed going with me on my trip......REMEMBER PERFECTION IS ONLY ONE SHOT AWAY.......

If you like my photography and work please dont hesitate to book your own session. To book an appointment with (me) Richard Tomas you can log onto www.richardtomas.com
or you can contact me via cell 850.445.7818


Here are some Books That taught me a loot about my craft (makeup) and gave me photography ideas.....Check them out!

       
     








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
FREE Shipping over $49 on ALL Orders!banner banner