Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesday DESIGN: ITS A PINK-TASTIC DAY!!


IM SEEING IN PINK 

I don't know about you, but I'm loving all the pink seen in decor these days.  Even though im a guy I still can appreciate the vibrance of this color. Most men are afraid of pink. NOT ME!.......I dont know if i could tolerate PINK in an abundant amount like a PEPTO BISMAL  painted room but accents of pink are great to spice up any room.





I've always loved this room from bryn alexandra





I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE ROOM BELOW. The Velvety grey couch is so lush.



Double beds with wing-back headboards!






(BELOW PIC)   This room is amazing. The large overstated mirror is a great touch and the extravagant chandelier creates the right amount of drama for the small space!!


or you could go all out and channel Elle Woods from Legally Blonde....



I actually love this space.  I think paired with the white and touches of gold it looks sophisticated, yet girly and fun.

HERE IS THE PEPTO-BISMAL ROOM I WAS TALKING ABOUT...... I would need and ADIVAN to sit in this room !




ENJOY YOUR PINK-TASTIC TUESDAY!!!!

If you love pink you will love my friend's blog......
the FABULOUS!!......MS.TAMMIE REED 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
FREE Shipping over $49 on ALL Orders!banner banner