Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thursday Design: Inspiring Spaces with Paul Corrie

Simplicity shaded in Elegance:
  Designer Paul Corrie 
Consistently featured in SHELTER magazines as one to watch, Paul Corrie’s twist on traditional design is absolutely stunning, almost Darryl Carter like, and when I found his blog and portfolio, I couldn't wait to share his work with all of you! His rooms are sophisticated, warm, and original - elegant, classic, and timeless. 

His creative vignettes and styling are seriously among the top I've ever seen. Enjoy: 











I love a floor length MIRROR!!......Probably because im so vain~.......








The Chocolate coloring with the wall sconces.....is DELICIOUS!!




















Here are some books I thought you might also enjoy check them out!!

         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
FREE Shipping over $49 on ALL Orders!banner banner