Sunday, March 27, 2011

DESIGN INSPIRATION: BLACK is the NEW PINK!!!


BLACK IS the NEW PINK!


I would never have dreamed of painting a room black 5 years ago, but now it seems to be the "in" thing!    
I know black is definitely a bold choice for a room but I feel there is enough light to balance it out with pops of bold colors, a light colored floor, two windows,  large mirror and or art.  


and some beautiful black rooms to inspire you....

Elle Decor



I've had this one bookmarked for a while now...even though the walls aren't black I love the idea of all the black molding and doors...

Decorpad



lovehome.co.uk

it's pretty even outdoors!
shine.yahoo.com


decorpad


decorpad


cococozy.com


cowhide+lucite=perfection :)
decorpad


so what do you think?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
FREE Shipping over $49 on ALL Orders!banner banner