Saturday, February 5, 2011

TABLE DECOR: What a Way to THROW a DINNER PARTY!!

WINTER TABLE DECOR

These pictures were very inspiring. I cannot wait to have an excuse to throw another dinner party. I love table decor, beautiful china, great conversation and of course delectable food. 



 This design was provided by  JL Designs. They used white, silver and grey to create this lovely dreamy effect. 




Personally I am really impressed by the white candlesticks and how lovely the napkins are decorated.


I wish you a gorgeous day. 











OTHER WINTER ARRANGEMENTS THAT I LOVE




THESE Beautiful flower arrangements by the Russian designers from "Flower Fusion". More pretty inspirations you can find here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
FREE Shipping over $49 on ALL Orders!banner banner