Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday DESIGN Inspiration: OLD AND NEW APARTMENT!!

Bringing BACK THE VINTAGE!!

I LOVE THIS DESK!......

I like apartments implemented in one style where you can feel that there is a thought in every single detail. A flat like that I would like to see together. It is a lovely mixture between old and new and it is an inspiring example according to me. 



I was impressed by the kitchen with the retro details and with that mosaic floor, that it is pretty popular right now. My favorite place here is the home office, all these furniture and various stuff in there. Even with its small size, the bedroom is also interesting.

Overall, this apartment impressed me with its decisions, because it is unusual. 

Would you like to have something like this in your home or you prefer the more standard interior for you and your family? 








INTERESTING HEADBOARD??




ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR MONDAY!!!
{ images hus & hem }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
FREE Shipping over $49 on ALL Orders!banner banner