Saturday, February 5, 2011

Sunday DESIGN: Clean & Simple MADRID Here I come!!

CLEAN & SIMPLE - MADRID APARTMENT



This charming apartment located in Madrid  and is designed in Scandinavian style, a bit vintage and even has a little industrial look. The clean lines have great contrast and really stand out. I love this couch. This is the couch i want for my living room which will be painted navy blue.......LOVE IT!


I'm not sure if i love this carpet......sorry to say but it almost looks like sperm swimming upstream!......LOL


I personally am really impressed by the living room, which is really retro and with exceptional carpet with geometrical figures on it. The kitchen on the other hand surprised me  because there is a mixture of styles and this fact creates coziness and hospitality.  

   
WHAT a NEAT AND TIDY KITCHEN!!


THE PAINTING IS AWFUL and IM NOT SO SURE ABOUT THE RUG......MOOING!!!!.....BUT THE BED IS CUTE!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
FREE Shipping over $49 on ALL Orders!banner banner