Saturday, October 30, 2010

SATURDAY STYLE INSPIRATION : Interior Rooms that EVOKE EMOTION

Good Morning Trendsetters.  Its a beautiful morning here in Atlanta Georgia.....Looking out my open window to see the rows and rows of trees all colored in different shades of golds and oranges, a sky that is bright blue and of course the slight crisp chill with the smell of chimneys burning in the air lets me know that FALL is FINALL HERE!......I love it. Feeling Inspired today. God must have a lot of style to put this world together with all of its intricacies and grandeur.

There are many things that bring inspiration for me. Beautiful ART, Warm moments with friends in cozy little corners, extraordinary lighting, beautiful bathrooms, the right song with the power to evoke  emotion and sooooo much more.

 I was in a book store the other day I came across NEW CLASSIC INTERIORS by Alessandra Branca.    

INSPIRATIONAL!!!!!!



I have admired interior designer Alessandra Branca for years nowauthor of the lovely new book New Classic Interiors. She has homes in Rome, Chicago, and New York (perhaps others I haven't yet counted!), and her new book liberally shares her creative vision with the world. I find that generosity refreshing in our industry.

When your grandfather is a Vatican Museum art historian and you've grown up in Rome surrounded by the greatest classical art and architecture, you're fated for a wonderful life in design. Alessandra Branca's book CELEBRATES THE CLASSIC  while infusing it with EVERYDAY PURPOSE.  Her interiors are comfortable, elegant, and witty -- and her book gives a lot of inspiration for homeowners and folks in the design profession. Here are a few tips and observations that we loved.

TAKE A PEEK INSIDE THE BOOK
ENJOY!


I love hooded chandeliers. Dont you?



Ms. Branca is the QUEEN of COZY.......I adore this room!!!



Ms. Branca loves to incorporate pops of red into almost all of her design.......
I love RED!!




SOOTHING or TOO BUSY?????



Well I hope you were TRULY INSPIRED TODAY to Make your SPACE a little more Beautiful.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
FREE Shipping over $49 on ALL Orders!banner banner