Saturday, October 23, 2010

SATURDAY STYLE INSPIRATION - (FRENCH DECOR)

So i Have been Decorating My moms house out in the Atlanta burbs this past month with a new spin on a traditional French Country aesthetic.  (Posting Pictures SOON!!) But i came across these AMAZING Photos on line that I SOOOOO Love!.......Especially for this type of look.......I thought i would share them with you.   ENJOY!!!!





I love the how the designer went with a neutral pallet with the decor in the armoire!






HOW ABOUT SOME FABOULOUS FRENCH BEDROOMS.......





I love the black iron chandeliers (simple and elegant) and the little plates 
hanging on the wall.....DELICIOUS!!




The  canopy DRAPING over the bed has a very Shabby Chic appeal to it.




And we can't forget about the DINING ROOM......Paint an Open Faced CHINA HUTCH black
and your almost there.....compliment by a SILK TAFETA table cloth and some french chairs.....BAM!!
Oh and dont forget about the hanging plates.......



I LOVE LOVE LOVE beautifully lit SCONCES 


I HOPE YOUR WERE TRULLY INSPIRED TODAY.......




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
FREE Shipping over $49 on ALL Orders!banner banner