Thursday, December 9, 2010

Friday: DESIGN INSPIRATION- A Room that is YOU!



A ROOM THAT IS TOTALLY "YOU"


Have you ever looked at a room and felt that it was so "you"? I have- any room by designers Kathryn Ireland or Windsor Smith (very different styles I know, but both use gorgeous fabric so effectively) make me feel that someone made my dream room come true. Take these dreams designed by Windsor Smith..







HOW ABOUT this one by Kathryn Ireland,




THE ROOM BELOW is sooooo REFRESHING
This would be the PERFECT Spot to Drink MY MORNING TEA!!


LOVE THE FRESH FOLIAGE!......



Do you have a picture of a room that is just "you"? Send it to my email ricky9281@aol.com  along with a link to its original source/image credit and I will feature it. It will be fun to see what everyone likes!


Images from 1) Windsor Smith Home 2) House Beautiful via Windsor Smith Home, 3) House Beautiful magazine 4) Kathryn Ireland 5) Lonny 6)Lincoln Barbour Photo via Cococozy


ENJOY THE INSPIRATION!!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
FREE Shipping over $49 on ALL Orders!banner banner