Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Delicious Delectables: Power Green Smoothie Recipe




A TALL GLASS OF GREEN DELICIOUSNESS!!!!
Green Limeade Smoothie

I’ve been traveling, what feels like all summer long and all I want right now is vegetables and this smoothie. and… maybe a small bite of something sweet. . . especially since I am on a anti-candida diet......so i cant eat alot of sugars....... (boooo)
When I’m not traveling, I drink this at least 4x a week, either for breakfast, post workout or late afternoon pick me up. I love it. With all the limes and ice cubes, it’s incredibly refreshing and you’d never even know it wasn’t sweetened with fruit.
Are you familiar with the pH Miracle? It’s all about balancing the alkaline levels in the body be, which can be done through diet, supplements and alkaline water – higher pH. For instance, when the body is more acidic, it can be more susceptible to diseases or illnesses. In the past [when I was sick], I incorporated this diet into my daily lifestyle. If you’re interested, I can share more of my recipes which fit within this alkaline “diet”.  Yes?  No? Maybe so. . .
Look at all that green!
Don’t be scared. Really.
 
Super Healthy Green “Limeade” Smoothie Recipe
PRINT Recipe
Ingredients
  • 1/2 english cucumber
  • 1/2 avocado
  • 2 handfuls baby spinach
  • 3-4 peeled limes (adjust to desired amount)
  • 6-8 ice cubes
  • 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
  • liquid stevia to taste or honey
Directions
In blender, blend on high until smooth. Sometimes I’ll add about 1/2 cup of cold water. Once it’s all blended, pour into a large glass and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
FREE Shipping over $49 on ALL Orders!banner banner