Tuesday, April 5, 2011

CELEBRITY HAIRSTYLIST: Dariel Pulliam Dies

DARIEL PULLIAM PASSED AWAY TODAY!


The thing that has twitter tweeting in all shock today is the passing away of celebrity hairstylist Dariel Pulliam. This news came so quick and it also came as a shock to me. I myslef think that Dariel was one of the fiercest hairstylist in the game. His work was absolutely amazing. 

He has worked amongst many celebrities including Keyshia Cole, Neffie, Frankie, Tiffany Evans, D. Woods, Shanell, Dondria, Kandi, Adrienne Bailon and a ton of other big names in the industry. According to a close friend, Dariel Pulliam died of a staph infection. Very Very SAD!!!.  My condolences goes out to his family and friends, and i will continue to keep them in my prayers.




Dariel with Christina Millian in ATL


R.I.P DARIEL!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
FREE Shipping over $49 on ALL Orders!banner banner