1. Whether you are a female or male a groomed eyebrow can open up your eyes and frame your face. Tweeze a hair here or there between appointments, but see a professional at least four to six weeks to maintain. For men you obviously don’t want to tweeze to much or allow the brow stylist to thin out your brow making your face look to shaped or feminine. A good waxing or threading can get rid of that unsightly uni-brow grouch-o look. Also a little bit of shaping to the brow can open up you guys face giving a more alive appearance. For women the arch of the eyebrow should always be at the corner of the iris and should extend to the end of the eye. Even though the thicker “Brook Sheilds” eyebrow may be vary popular you eyebrows should be shaped according to the structure and angles of your face and at best should be left up to the professionals ladies.
2. Ladies whether you bleach your brows, thread or wax get rid of any lip hair on the upper lip. A moustache is only handsome on men and even then not in all cases. For all gentlemen keep your facial hair MAN-SCAPED. Mustaches and Goetees should always be maintained around the lip area and under the chin, down the neck any unsightly growth appears to other people as a sign of LAZINESS and UNCLEANLINESS! Now when it comes to the MAN-SCAPING on other areas of the body We will discuss that at a later time.
3. To all specimens of humanity, LOOFAH your skin. PLEASE. Women tend to be better at it than you guys, but it is very important. The skin replenishes daily by sloughing off its top layer which means a whole lot of dead skin on your body. If you do not properly aid in the sloughing process when you bath your body ends up looking very ashy and DRY looking which is neither attractive or healthy. You can purchase a cheap LOOFAH at any drug store or Department Beauty store. THEY ARE GREAT. It will make your skin softer and will help to maintain your skins elasticity fighting off unsightly wrinkles.
4. Ladies and Gentlemen keep your nails manicured, always! Even if it means do-it yourself removal of all polish, filings and moisturizing. We all communicate with our hands, some more than others. Don’t create distractions with badly chipped nails. and believe me PEOPLE WILL NOTICE! Even worse (GENTLEMEN) is unloved or cared for feet- pedicure them or cover them completely. One of the biggest turn-offs for women is when they are cuddling with there men at home and the man removes his shoes and of course socks to uncover a pair of CLAWS. Take care of your feet because they will eventually be seen. For ladies the chicest nails (fingers and toes) should be trimmed at a nice length and given French or American tip or can be polished in a nude color, deep red, burgundy or clear polish. Any neon or bright colors SCREAM Im in HIGH SCHOOL or I HAVE NO TASTE! So WHY bother!!
5. And Last but MOST important, DRINK WATER! You'd think with all the bottle toting we do we'd be drowning in stuff. But most of us (yours truly in particular) also do plenty of coffee drinking at Star Bucks and that ZAPS!!!! dehydration. So does a night of bubbly. A good practice is to drink up to 5 tall glasses of water before night time and then 2 more before you hit the sack. Did you know that drinking water everyday (up to 8 glasses) can not only increase your energy levels but it can stop weight gain, reduce your cancer risk by 79% but also relieve alot of your aches and pains. THINK ABOUT IT! I personally always start my morning with a glass of cool-not-COLD glass of water. You'll find that it starts your whole inner system. Water will also flush out all the toxins in the body throughout the day that may cause skin problems such as eczema and unsightly acne! So before you reach for the hot cup of coffee to start your day - Reach for a bottle of CLEAR fluid!
(So I guess Jennifer Anniston and Tom Brady are the new faces for smartwater.......
I guess they will try anything to sell bottled water)